MultiVoider MultiVoider

Great!

Exceptionally innovative. Never seen another concept quite like it.

Having to pay attention to both x and y directions separately really makes the game interesting and challenging. Nice.

Ab9003 responds:

Thanks! =D two one dimensional games are combined to make one two dimensional game.

&amp;lt; lightBot &amp;gt; < lightBot >

Great Game!

I love it. It's a great idea. Beginning levels explain the game nicely. Great music, animation, and graphics.

One thing that really dissapointed me, though, was that there were really only 3 actual levels. And in my opinion, the last two levels were considerably easier than the 3rd to last level.

I'm really hopin' for a sequel with some more levels. You don't really need to change much at all, just some more levels would be great.

Great Game!

The Survivor [Orch.] The Survivor [Orch.]

WOW!

Just wow! I must apologize for not reviewing any of your stuff in while, I've been pretty busy with my own album release. And I have to say... the difference between this song, and your first orchestral-esque piece is dramatic... You have improved TREMENDOUSLY both in production quality and in song writing.

Seriously, when those strings came in at 2:52... That was one of the most moving moments in music which I have ever heard. The whole song really paints a really powerful story. Of conflict and self-reflection, and at the end, finally coming to peace and realizing that life goes on. Your song is a rarity in just how well it creates a living, breathing picture. It is EXTRAORDINARILY dynamic and inspiring!

I must say, excellent work. Keep it up, and I hope that my new songs can aspire to be as good as this!

~Sycross

Last Promise (Kinen Menu) Last Promise (Kinen Menu)

Wow!

Hey, sorry I haven't had much time to listen to some of your new songs, but I have to say, your music is improving A LOT.

At this rate you are going to be an unstoppable composer in no time! Please keep me updated with more PMs.

~Sycross

P.S. - is this real recorded piano?

- When the Smoke Clears - - When the Smoke Clears -

Great!

Not much left to say about this song, the other reviews pretty much covered everything I would have mentioned.

I love the panning and subtle layering a lot. The piano sounded exceptionally good (what synth are you using for that?). Sounded like you painstakingly entered in slightly different velocities for every note, giving it an authentic feel.

I also especially like the drums in this song.... They don't quite fit prefectly, which I think was intentional, because it adds some "off-beatedness" to the song.

Anyhow, I'm happy to report that I brought your song's score to exactly 4.00. :)

Hate to ask you of this, but I was wondering if you might be interested in checking out some of my songs also. It seems to me that you might really like "Forsaken" (my latest song), and I could always do with some more opinions.

Thanks,
Sycross

SinJim responds:

Hey man, yea no problem. I'll review it now. I'm glad that you liked the drums, that's sort of been a bit hit or miss with people. Haha, gotta love how the classical genre gets raided by people. Thanks for the review!

~SinJim